Monday, April 30, 2007

April Month-End Summary

Well here we are, one month in the books and I'm still here. As promised I'm summing up my earnings from the month. Originally I planned on revising my ratings each month, but in retrospect I don't think enough will change month to month to warrant a full review. Instead I'll be doing a full update on a site-by-site basis. On that note, look for a update on TreasureTrooper.com, as some of my original impressions have proven unjustified. Anyway, enough chit-chat...on to the summary!

CashCrate.com................$36.45
TreasureTrooper.com.....$34.87
SwatCash.com.................$28.09
CashonTap.com...............$4.70
PayCage.com...................$3.35
GamingLagoon.com.........39.94 points (About $44.00)

Grand Total for the Month= $151.46

No comments: