Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What it's All About

This isn't the first or the last blog about making money online, but I hope it will be one of the best. My goal will be simple, to find the best free cash sites on the internet, and bring them to you. I'm not gonna pull any punches, just report what's good, what's bad, and what's a complete scam.

I personally hate the sites like this that are nothing but a collage of referral banners, so I'm going to keep this as clean as possible. Each site gets one entry that will be constantly updated, and I'll always have a top post summarizing my current take.

Like I said, I hope you find this site helpful, and if you do, I hope that when you sign up for any of the sites I showcase, you'll use me as a referral.

Enough Chit Chat, let's get started!

No comments: