Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TreasureTrooper.com

Oh man is this site close! When I first signed up, I was sure this would be an easy A+, and maybe even dethrone CashCrate. It's a great looking site, and the only one I'm aware of with its own (very professional looking) TV commercial. The basic site is just like all the rest: fill out forms, surveys, etc., get cash. What's unique is that every offer also yields additional tokens and chances at additional mini-games. The tokens and prizes from those games can then be used in a special shop to buy referrals, tips, and a bunch of other cool stuff. All in all it's a nice twist and makes you want to complete just one more offer(and another and another) to buy the next prize. And don't worry, I've seen proof of payment for this site so even if you couldn't care less about the prizes you still get the cash.

"OK," you're thinking, "this sounds great, what's the problem?" Well as much as I want to love this site, I'm having the damnedest time getting the offers to be approved. I think I'm about 3 for 15 right now, and for the life of me I can't figure out why. Customer support hasn't been any help yet either, so I can't give this site the grade it probably deserves.

Overall this is a site I want to love. It's great in every way except perhaps the one that counts the most. If the bottleneck breaks this may become my top ranked site, until then: B+

Joined: April 2007

Unbanked Earnings to Date: $20.33
Banked Earnings: $34.87







Referral Link: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/252949

No comments: